Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010! I can't say I have a long list of resolutions for the new year, as I try to work on things each day all year. I'm excited to start on my next quilts.


I took the kids to Joann's last weekend. They've been begging me for the past year to make them new binkies. I decided to make them new ones for Valentine's Day. Originally I was going to make a red, black and white one for Elijah and a pink, white and chocolate one for Hannah, but once we got to Joann's I thought it would be fun for them to pick out their own fabrics. Here are their selections...


Hannah's choices:

















Elijah's choices:















Elijah got really overwhelmed at all of the fabrics and so after an hour of him looking at everything, I finally told him to pick 6 that he really liked and I'd figure out a way to make them work. I'm thinking large sawtooth stars with a solid black background, or rectangles with solids in the middles...I have 1 month and 2 weeks to figure it out and get it done haha! Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails