Saturday, July 17, 2010

Playing Catch Up

So....deep breath...here we go...


My sister, brother-in-law and niece & nephew came to visit us from Arizona a few weeks ago. We had a blast! We went on Ripley's Ghost train tour, which was as expected...cheesy but fun none the less. We didn't find any "apparitions" but it was fun watching my EMF (?) thingie going off when my cell phone would search for signal.





I thought the lady next to me was going to have a heart attack lol! I did get freaked out when we were in the Ripley museum (in pitch black) and I took this picture...remember it was pitch black and in a flash I see this image...



My mind thinks it looks like the pshycho scene where the reent reent reent song will begin at any moment lol! It's amazing how your mind can play tricks on you in the dark. I can't wait to develop our film from the tour, but knowing me it'll most likely be Christmas before I get around to it. After our tour we went to Kozmic Bluz in St. Augustine to eat. I have to say that they have the BEST cheese fries around and thanks to them I am totally hooked on Sangrias :)
Harry Potter closet at Kozmic Bluz

Eric & Jer Hammin it up
Me & Diana

We all loved Eric's flying story, but not as much as Diana! :)


And now for meanie faces:






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails