Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's only been 2 years...

It's only been 2 years since my last post?  It feels like ages.  So much has changed, so many new beginnings...both out of choice and circumstance.  Sadly, not too many quilting/sewing projects completed in those 2 years, but I hope to change that beginning now.  My main goal for this blog is to have a virtual diary of my life, accomplishments, failures (without them we cannot grow), and everything in between.  My kids are growing up way too fast and even though I'm here, I still feel as if I'm missing out on so much!  Hann is now 15 and a sophomore in high school.  Elijah is now 10 and in 4th grade.  I have another on the way, due 8/3, and still have to convince myself it's not a dream.  I've always wanted more kids, but knocking on 40's door, honestly I thought it'd be via adoption haha.  This pregnancy is easier and harder in different ways than my other 2.  Either way I'm excited to have another baby running around.  The kids are excited too.  Monday is the big appointment where we find out the gender.  I hope that the baby cooperates haha!


Here's what I'm currently working on...











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails