Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby quilt top finished

So here's the top for the baby binkie I'm making for a lady that I work with. I hope she likes it! It's one of the blocks from the newest Fat Quarterly issue. I'm thinking of machine quilting it, since she's due in the next few weeks.

My kids are visiting family in Michigan until Tuesday, and gradma
sent me some fun pics of them with their cousin's llamas...





Last night I got to babysit my nephew/godson...isn't he a doll??



I've also started Texas Frecle's Hexagon Charm Quilt Piece-Along. I've never really liked hexagons, but she makes it look fun, and I like the simplicity of it. She's even got videos for people like me that are visual learners. I started last night and have 5 hexagons down, a zillion more to go. I would like to make this for Hannah as a graduation present. Since you don't repeat any fabrics, I'm needing about 1,100 fabrics, give or take a few hundred lol! If anyone is interested in a fabric swap for getting their hexies done too, let me know. Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

crafterfaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crafterfaye said...

I love the baby binkie. Great Job!!!
By the way, thanks for all your computer help, I owe you...like Rice Krispy treats?????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails