Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Frustrated Rant

Fat Quarterly's 2nd issue came out today and I got it!! You can get yours here (careful, their site is addicting!!)

I fell in L-O-V-E with the Elephants on Parade quilt pattern and decided to make one of the blocks. Since I'm needing to make 4 baby binkies STAT, I got my scraps together (including a new fabric I got in the mail last week that I'm geeked about using), ironed them and prepared to start cutting, wrote down the instructions and cutting measurements (my printer is out of ink) and lo and behold I don't have enough variations of the colors I picked, or any other color for that matter. 2 years ago I "took a break" from quilting and sold ALL of my fabric & tools. Last year I got back on the horse and am still trying to build a decent stash. Why on earth did I get rid of all of my stuff in the first place??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails